Friday, April 8, 2011

Personal Project

Here is my final personal project. I used some of the techniques from the retro poster tutorial to create my background using a few different effects in addition to create the background seen below. I used the vintage Polaroid tutorial to create all of the effects on the pictures that i used. i do not have my original pictures here at school on my h drive so i cannot put them on here but i got them from my computer at home when i worked on this at home. I picked a variety of things from this school year to represent things that have happened, places ive been and things that i enjoy doing. in addition i added some simple text but messed with the colors and the layer style to create different effects. i also used some brushes on the background and changed the layer to color dodge. Overall im really happy with how it turned out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment