Monday, September 13, 2010

My Quote :)

This is one of my favorite quotes because I feel like everything happens for a reason and no matter what the situation is, most likely you learned something or became a better person from that experience. Life goes on and a lot of times this quote is right; good things might end but better things are on their way.  I kept everything different shades and tints of the same color except for where it says "fall apart" and "fall together"  and i made those both tints of green. The green and red-ish color are complimentary colors and when put together like this they both seem brighter. :)

8 comments:

  1. I really really like this quotes. The colors and sizes of the different words make it very harmonious, and is very aligned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this quote. The way it all falls together it gives greater meaning to the quote and shows exactly what you are trying to say. The colors are a great choice. Makes me feel hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! i really like how the green on "fall together" is so much stronger than the green on "fall apart."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote you used and I like that "fall together" is so much more prominent than the rest of the txt. great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite quotes of all time. I love the colors. And I love how "fall apart" is in a quiet tone and is not like happy and cheerful. It's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think color choice was a strong point on this quote and it matches your whole blog great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this. The gold/yellow tone is a little hard to read. To make it playful you can change the kerning and size of 'apart' and 'together'.

    ReplyDelete