Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Logo Design

Here is my logo design for my company which is called S'il Vous Plais which is french for "please", "to Please" or "Pleasing". I chose this name for my graphic design company because first of all i really like french. I wish I could speak french because i think its one of the prettiest sounding languages ever. :) so yeah and i also picked this name because i feel like one of the main strengths of my company would be pleasing the customer and making sure they are always happy. I chose to keep my logo simple and all black which makes it easier to print or embroider or put on different items. The font i chose for my letter  "SVP" was called Bickham Script Pro-Regular, and i chose this font because it is a very pretty, clean and classic looking font which was the feel i wanted my business to have overall. I placed a Classic french Fleur De Lis beside the initials for my company just to add a little something to the logo and to help contribute to creating the mood and the feeling i wanted my business to have. Overall i had a really hard time creating this logo. i wish i could have created something a little bit better but with the amount of time i had this was one of the logos i created that i liked best. I thought this was going to be a lot easier than it was. I now appreciate graphic designers a whole lot more than before. they have a hard job. It could have turned out better in my opinion but on the other hand it could have turned out a lot worse too.

No comments:

Post a Comment