Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Personal Expression :)


This is my personal expressions project :) I chose pink because pink is my favorite color and it gives off a feeling of playfulness and girlyness. I put some dots in the background and made them very light so they do not draw attention away from the text and picture. My picture gave me a couple of problems but i got it done and I think it turned out okay. Pink and Brown is my favorite color combination and that is one of the reasons why I chose for my text to be brown. Another reason i chose brown for the text is because most of the shades and tints in the picture of me are different tones of brown so i wanted the text to tie into the picture. I put the word "skater" in a box because figure skating is a big part of my life and i love it :) The five texts i chose were Trajan Pro, Myriad Pro, Giddyup Std, Mesquite Std Medium, and Rosewood Std. I chose these fonts because they express my personality and are not your average boring texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment